Andro United Indoor Soccer Leagues
Andro United is excited to announce dates for the 2022-2023 Winter Indoor Soccer Leagues! Please note our new times are Saturday afternoons, and we only will have two sessions this winter. As always, players from any town/city are welcome. Learn more about the Winter Leagues program and/or register online today!
Andro United prepares, trains and develops players through several coed leagues each winter.
Leagues are organized through US Club Soccer as youth recreational "closed leagues".
What does that mean?
- We only play against our own players/teams.
- We don't travel.
- We don't participate in tournaments.
- There are no hidden fees or additional purchases.
WHO: Boys & Girls ages 8—18 (born between 1/1/2005 and 12/31/2014)
- Age Division 1 (coed): birth years of 2012, 2013 or 2014
Age Division 2 (coed): birth years of 2009, 2010 or 2011
Age Division 3: birth years of 2005, 2006, 2007 or 2008
WHEN: Saturdays. Practice & Game schedules for each age division are TBD but will be one hour blocks held weekly between 2:00pm‐6:00pm.
- Session 1: November 5 — December 17, 2022
- Session 2: March 4 — April 15, 2023
WHERE: Ingersoll Turf Facility, 48 Pettengill Park Road, Auburn Maine
COST: $100 (plus a $4 fee for online registration)
COVID-19: Andro United will be modifying our process, practices and games in a number of ways.
- A player must not participate if they do not feel well, have a fever or are believed to have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Other changes may be announced.
In addition, we are a guest in the Ingersoll Turf Facility, and in that role we will follow all rules required of us by the Auburn Recreation Department and City of Auburn. These rules are ongoing and evolving. If you have questions please email us and we will try to explain the current rules as we understand them.