Andro United Indoor Soccer Leagues
Andro United is excited to announce dates for the 2020-2021 Winter Indoor Soccer Leagues! As always, players from any town/city are welcome. Learn more about the Winter Leagues program and/or register online today!
Andro United prepares, trains and develops players through several coed leagues each winter.
Leagues are organized through US Club Soccer as youth recreational "closed leagues".
What does that mean?
- We only play against our own players/teams.
- We don't travel.
- We don't participate in tournaments.
- There are no hidden fees or additional purchases.
WHO: Boys & Girls ages 8—18 (born between 1/1/2003 and 12/31/2012)
- Age Division I: birth years of 2010, 2011 and 2012
Age Division II: birth years of 2007, 2008 and 2009
Age Division III: birth years of 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
WHEN: Saturdays. Practice & Game schedules for each age division are TBD but will be one hour blocks held weekly between 8:00am‐1:00pm.
- Session 1: November 7 — December 19, 2020
- Session 2: January 2 — February 13, 2021
- Session 3: February 27 — April 10, 2020
WHERE: Ingersoll Turf Facility, 48 Pettengill Park Road, Auburn Maine
COST: $100 (plus a $4 fee for online registration)
COVID-19: Andro United will be modifying our process, practices and games in a number of ways.
- A player must not participate if they do not feel well, have a fever or are believed to have been exposed to COVID-19
- All coaches and staff will wear a mask at all times.
- All players will wear a mask at all times, including on the field for practices and games.
- There will be no throw-ins during games. Instead, a ball must be played in on the ground from the sideline.
- Players must bring a ball each week. Size 4 for Age Division 1, Size 5 for Age Divisions 2 & 3.
- Players must bring their own water bottles, the water fountain will not be in use.
In addition, we are a guest in the Ingersoll Turf Facility, and in that role we will follow all rules required of us by the Auburn Recreation Department and City of Auburn. These rules are numerous, and evolving. If you have questions please email us and we will try to explain the current rules as we understand them.